Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Reba!!!

Yesterday (March 28th) was Reba's Birthday! And me, being me, had a birthday party for her like I do every year!!!!

I have ALOT of Reba stuff...shirts, posters, magazines, books, cardboard cutouts, dvds, cds, etc, etc, etc. This year I didn't pull out very much of it...but here is what I did set up...


I know I've mentioned it before but I have the best friends! Here is a picture of all those who came to my party! (Not because they are really Reba fans but because they love me!!! Well some are Reba fans...)


Standing behind couch: Megan, Jeff, Casey, Me
On Couch: Jenn, Amy, Brandi, Cory, Leah
On Floor: Lana, Craig, Emily, Chris

We sang Happy Birthday, had cupcakes, played Name That Tune with Reba songs, (it was just me against Casey. I won the first round, he won the second!) watched some episodes of The Reba Show, and just had a good time!!

I LOVE REBA!!!!!!

2 comments:

lindylou said...

Just want you to know- I probably could've given you and Casey a run for you money on the game. :P Just saying...

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, I knew you were a Reba fan, but you are not MESSING around! I love all the posters and stuff you have! I love that you threw her a party, so cool. Do you remember that duet she did "Does he loves you?" I always thought Reba sang so much better. I don't even remember the other singers name. You bring out my fun memories of Reba:)