Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Show Boat!

For those of you wondering what I have been doing lately and why I haven't been updating...

I have been working on Stage Crew...


For Show Boat (at Layton High)....


Which means I got to work with...

(my best friend Emily)

And also with...

(I LOVE Brandon!!!)

Seriously...what more could a person ask for? I have the best life! Even though I am completely exhausted (the boat is HUGE and hard to move, I'm kinda a wimp!) and still haven't caught up on my sleep (we closed Saturday) there is no where else I would have rather been! So so so much fun! And who can ask for more than that! Thank you Emily for asking me to help! And Thank you Brandon for letting me be your little shadow!

There were many more pictures taken, friendships made, experiences gained, fears overcome...more about Show Boat later...

2 comments:

Myndi said...

we're getting closer to getting you on stage. ;) someday..

Trouble said...

when you say you love Brandon, what does that really mean??