Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vacation Time!

Tomorrow I leave for...

LAS VEGAS!!!!!


I am so excited I can barely wait!!!! Seriously...I want to leave right now...

I am going to stay with...

My friend Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will also get to see...

My friend Kelli!


The three of us are going to go to a little concert...
Okay...It's not a little concert at all...more like a big huge fantastic awesome concert for me!!!!!

I've never travelled to see Reba before! I have always just seen her when she came to Salt Lake! (Does this make me more obsessed than before? Is that even possible?)
Have I mentioned that I get to see Reba in Concert on Saturday?!?!?! That's in only 2 days!!
Um....I LOVE REBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And no, Kelly Clarkson will not be in concert with her...well atleast not that I know of...these pictures were the ones I took at their concert last fall!!

Oh my gosh....REBA IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! REBA REBA REBA!!!!!!! (I'm a little excited in case you didn't catch on to that yet)



Anyways....


While I am in Vegas I hope we will see alot of...
The Strip during the day!

And The Strip @ Night!
Also...
On my way back I am going to stop and see my best friend Jacqie!

I am totally excited!!! It is going to be a great long weekend!!!!!!!!

Seriously. Awesome. Weekend.

(P.S. I LOVE REBA)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Aaaahhhh! Take me with you!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.