Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vegas - Friday Night!

I got to Brandon's house around 10:30 I think. It was a long long drive but not as bad as I thought it would be (I tend to get really tired when I drive and this was my first long road trip without anyone in the car with me to keep me company and awake!) Becky let me borrow her thing that lets me listen to my ipod thru the stereo and that was a HUGE help cause I could sing at the top of my lungs! So between that and my friends letting me call them and talk for long stretches of time (I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I have THE BEST FRIENDS EVER!)

Anyways so I got to Brandons and after unloading my car (if you ask Brandon I had a TON of stuff...but I would only say I had alot of stuff! hee hee!) and some very needed catching up...we decided that we wanted to go out! We WERE in Vegas for heaven's sake and it wasn't TOO late!! So we jumped in Brandon's truck and headed to the strip! We decided to head to the Treasure Island Show! It was a little more 'adult' then I remember it being as a kid but we sure had fun!

Here we are waiting for the show to start!

This one's a little blurry but it's the ship coming around to get in place!

This is of the 'guys' ship! Not bad looking guys!

This was when the guys hit the girls ship. The show itself was pretty lame (okay really really lame) but the special effects made it totally worth it!


The girls sunk the guys ship!

Brandon's friend Katy met up with us during the show and hung with us for the night! After the Treasure Island show we decided we wanted some Ben & Jerry's but they were closed :( so we ended up going to Denny's on the strip and getting milkshakes. Who knew that Denny's would be so popular on the strip! :)


We did take a moment to get a picture of us 'gambling'!

I can't remember anything else major that we did that first night. I think just walked around some more and then we headed back to Brandon's place to crash cause we were exhausted (I think it was like 2 in the morning or something which was 3 Utah time!)

Stay tuned for our Saturday adventures!

No comments: