Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The good news I couldn't post last night!!!

Kelli is coming back to work!!!!!

Here is the story in short. Kelli (our awesome secretary) quit a couple of months ago and nothing has been the same since. Well I have half joking/half not jokingly asked (okay maybe on the verge of begged) her to come back every time I have seen her and each and every time she has responded with a quick and absolute no. :( Well last night after the movie we were talking and she did not say no. She actually said ok and we talked about the reasons we wanted her back and the reasons she wanted to come back and it just seemed like everything fell right into place (she even had a dream that she worked with us again-if that's not meant to be I don't know what is!!) Well I called Altina (while still sitting in the movie theatre) we talked, she said she'd talk to her other partner in the morning. So today she talked to him, they made a plan, they called Kelli, she accepted, and she starts on Thursday!!! Yes, like in 2 days!!! Seriously, words cannot describe how happy I am right now! We are not getting rid of anyone, we are just shifting around the way a few things are done and she will be back! All the stress and worry I have had about getting everything done has totally dissolved! I mean, don't get me wrong, I still have an overwhelming amount to get done...but now it actually seems do-able! And I am not dreading this tax season as much as I was 24 hours ago!!!

Sometimes I just love life!!! (okay I do almost all the time but right now particularly more than usual!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK ...So I am happy for you and tax season!!! It is very nice not to be so stressed--and even nicer that you have a great friend to work with!

Myndi said...

awesome! lol and if ya'll even need more help let me know. I'm almost certifie ;) -well not really.. but you know we can pretend ;)

Trouble said...

look at your recruiting, so if the other person is not leaving, where does Kelli work?

Lana Schow said...

Yeah, Tara that's exciting. Tell her hi. Is she still in the branch?