Monday, January 12, 2009

So far behind

Oh man, I have so much to blog about! I still have a ton of cabin pictures/stories that I need to post and I have some show reviews to write about (one good one bad!) And I will get to all that I promise!!!! But as for now I just want to post a little blog because today turned out to be a FANTASTIC day!!! For lunch today Me, Jenn, Amy, & Megan (& Kenzie) went to lunch at Roosters and then walked the two doors down to the yarn store (Needlepoint Joint) and they each picked which yarn they wanted for me to make them a beanie out of!! I am way excited to work on them! Then for movie night Me, Amy, & Kelli went and saw Bride Wars. I loved it! It was the cutest friend show. I won't give anything away but it was just a feel good movie about how important friends are! and it was funny too! Oh and my favorite part is that Steve Howey (Van from the Reba Show) is in it!

After the movie is when the best thing ever happened! (I can't say what it was because nothing is official so sorry to leave anyone who cares in limbo...) But let me just say that it is what I have been hoping and praying for and it relieved more stress than imaginable! I seriously am still smiling! I can't believe how everything just came together and worked out awesomely!! I will share what it is as soon as I can but just know that I am BEYOND happy about it!!!!

Then I got to see my friend Trevor in the parking lot...I freakin LOVE him!

Such a great, wonderful, magnificent, fantastic day!!!!!

And now I am off to go buy Reba Season 5 on dvd! See perfect day!

3 comments:

Trouble said...

you can't leave me hanging, what are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

You are awful to leave us hanging!!! Blog rule #1-If something wonderful happens don't say anything about it unless it can be shared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myndi said...

I agree with Deb! SO NOT FAIR!!!! (Although I'm happy you are happy)