Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Little Cabin Info!


So when we are at the cabin, we do A WHOLE LOTTA NOTHIN'!!!!! Really we do 4 things. Well 5 if you count sleep!

1.We played the wiiBrad on guitar and Jenn on drums

Kelsey on drums and me on the guitar

Amy is an awesome singer!

Me, Marsha, Megan, & Jeff playing Mario Kart!

Although we didn't get any pictures of it...Jenn & Megan played ALOT of Super Mario 3 and it was so entertaining to watch! They were not very good so we did A TON of laughing! So much fun!

2. We watched movies/How I Met Your Mother (we watched I think 4 movies and almost 2 seasons of How I Met Your Mother!)

3. We went sledding/4-wheeling! And we did it alot! We went a couple times each day...it was either snowing or really cold but that did not stop us from having soooooooooo much fun!!!

We had two 4 wheelers and many sleds...each time we would swap who did what. We would send one 4 wheeler down ahead of the sledders to stop any cars from coming up the road...then the sledders would go down...then the second 4 wheeler would follow behind in case someone got hurt (which luckily no one did this time) You will notice in the pictures that I am not on sleds very often, (I'm kinda a wimp-I did go down quite a few times...mostly doubled up with Amy but I did try the wooden sled by the end) I spent most of my time driving the 4 wheeler (which worked out nicely cuz I love 4 wheelers and everyone else wanted to ride the sleds anyways!)

Jenn & Megan riding double


Jeff tried out snowboarding

Here comes Megan, Jenn, & Jeff

And there goes Megan, Jenn, & Jeff

I think this is Kelsey, Jenn, & Megan

Jenn & Amy with the 4 wheeler


Amy, Kelsey, Me (with my awesome pink bibs!!!) & Jeff

Megan & Jenn


To get back up to the top we would mostly just all climb onto the 4 wheelers and ride up that way


But sometimes we would pull the sleds behind the 4 wheeler


Me driving the 4 wheeler pulling Jeff, Amy is driving the 4 wheeler with Kelsey taking pictures pulling Megan & Jenn

Me driving with Jeff on the sled


Megan & Jenn liked to try to run into each other


Which would usually end like this!


4. We eat! ALOT!! We are all on our own for breakfast and lunch and snacks! And it seriously feels like all I did was eat! I probably gained a ton of weight but I don't even care! Then this year we did something we've never done before...we each were in charge of one dinner. Me & Jenn were made BBQ chicken, rice-a-roni, and red lobster rolls! Amy & Kelsey did hobo dinners! And Megan & Jeff did spaghetti & garlic bread! It worked so well! And we definitely had plenty to eat!

So that is how we spent all our waking hours! (I have more stories for blogs to come) It was an absolutely fantastic time!!!

1 comment:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

That looks like so much fun...and really cold. I wish we could go to our cabin in the winter. The snow gets too high.