Sunday, February 8, 2009

Look How Cute!

So a couple of weeks ago my friends Jenn, Megan, & Amy said they wanted me to knit them a beanie...so we went to lunch then walked to the yarn store so they could pick out the yarn they wanted. Well of course Kenzie came with us...mainly because she is convinced she is one of us and we are her friends just as much if not more than Jenn's! So anyways...she picked out some yarn that she wanted for a beanie! And I have to say...I am awesome! I have a pattern for 0-6 months and a pattern for adults but nothing in between so I had to guess and not to brag or anything...but it turned out so cute!!!!

She came over today with Jenn 'to hang out' and to get it from me! Here she is trying it on for the first time! (I've finished the other beanies as well and will try to get them to all bring them the same night so we can get a picture all together!)



She is SOOOOOO cute! And it TOTALLY fits!

No comments: