Sunday, February 8, 2009

Superbowl Party!

Okay...for the most part I could care less about the superbowl but I love that it almost guarantees there will be a party of some kind for me to go to! And I DO love parties! Well Megan & Jeff invited us to their new house to watch it! I watched almost none of the game and actually even very few of the commercials but had a FANTASTIC time! It was so much fun!!!

Here are a few pics of our fun night!

Here we are! Jenn, Amy, Me, & Megan (If you look closely you can see Megan's beanie that I'm working on!)

I'm not sure why Jenn took this picture but it does show that I've got the two beanie patterns in front of me trying to figure out how many to cast on for Kenzie's beanie!


Just Jenn & I

The start of Kenzie's beanie (don't my nails look really good here?)

Megan fell asleep...Jenn just wanted to say hi!

Kenzie's beanie a while later! (Notice how cute my slipper boots are!)

Megan fell asleep again...Jenn decided to have some fun!

Jenn wanted Megan to wake up for a picture!

She's sitting up but not quite awake!

And here we are...I love my friends!

P.S. Jenn wanted the steelers to win, Megan & Jeff wanted the cardinals to win, and I wanted the cardinals to win cuz I LOVE Arizona...so when Amy got there the conversation went like this...

Me: "Who do you want to win"
Amy: "I could really care less"
Me: "Jenn wants the Steelers and the rest of us want the Cardinals"
Amy: "Cardinals it is!"

It was sooooooooo funny!

No comments: