Wednesday, August 26, 2009

#1


Reba's new CD "Keep On Loving You' came out last week and I have been telling anyone who will listen (and those who don't want to listen!) how good the CD is! I mean, it is REALLY good! And not just good because I love all things Reba...but really really good!! And it seems I am not the only one who thinks that because it hit #1 on the charts yesterday!! HOW TOTALLY FABULOUS IS THAT!?!?!? I LOVE REBA!!!!

Her first single was 'Strange'My current favorite on the CD is 'Pink Guitar'

Did I mention that I LOVE the new CD? Seriously...go out and buy it or download it right now...TOTALLY worth it!

And just because I'm excited....I am going to her concert on Saturday the 5th in Primm, Nevada! And Brandon & Kelli are going with me!!! 10 days!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

No comments: