Monday, August 3, 2009

My Weekend!

I had a fun and very busy weekend!!!!

1. It started with closing night of Whoopee!
Whoopee has been such a fun show to get to work on! Not only was it an excellent (and hilarious) show but I made some of the best friendships and had so much fun hanging out after the show. I am definitely gonna miss this cast and all the fun we had. I was sad to see it close but am excited to start rehearsals for Beauty & the Beast!

Jacci, Me, Ashley, & Kristi
I hung out in the dressing room with these awesome girls before almost every show!


Me, Lisa, & Lindsay! I love when Lisa & I get to work the shows together! And Lindsay worked backstage and did a FANTASTIC job!!! Thanks Linds!


After the show we had a birthday party for Kim & Annie! This is them fake blowing out their candles!


Brandon & I enjoying the party!


Kelland & Ashley (it was cold in there)


Then we went back to my house and played Nerts! We had so much fun and laughed ALOT!


And while we played, Kelland & Shelby took a little nap!


2. Then Saturday morning was the Roy Days parade (sorry no pictures) I didn't get to stay very long but there were lots of fun people (like always) that came and sat by us! I love ROY DAYS!

3. The reason I had to leave the parade early is because we had our first rehearsal for Beauty & the Beast! I am so excited! It looks like we have an amazing cast, I can't wait to see what they can do! And I ALWAYS love working with Leslie! It's going to be a great show!

4. Then Leslie had a baby shower for Baby Celia at her house! She's our little miracle baby and we are all so excited to have her in our playhouse family that we needed a party to celebrate!

Morgan & I blowing up balloons!


Baby Celia!!!! Isn't she so cute! That is one loved baby!

5. Then we had a Whoopee! cast party @ the Egginton's! Man, they know how to throw a party! (once again no pictures...sorry) They had swimming, delicious food, karaoke, and the best part...good company! It was an excellent party!

6. Brandon & I also made a quick stop at a friend's family members wedding reception.

7. Then back to the cast party!

8. Then to more Roy Days fun! Me, Amy, & Jenn joined my family up at the park for the best fireworks! Only complaint...they did not play 'God Bless The USA'. Sad :( It was definitely a night of oddly selected music!

9. Then for my very very favorite part of Roy Days...The Famous Russ Milkshakes! This year I think we had 30+ people at our house! And they were as delicious as I remembered!!! Then my friends stuck around for quite some time and we just talked!

It was a pretty great day!!!! I have some of the very best friends and a pretty dang good life!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Jealous of the milkshakes!