Thursday, August 13, 2009

Demolition Derby

Last night I went to my first ever Demolition Derby and it was AWESOME!!! I figured I would enjoy the derby but I honestly had no idea that it would be as much fun as it was. A bunch of beat up old cars running into each other. So so so much fun! We saw alot of cool things, in the very first heat one car went right up and landed on top of another car. And in another heat one car pushed another car so it ended up on its side. It was so cool! And the best part is that no one was hurt (I admit...it caused me much anxiety as the cars were running into each other but since it all ended well...I was ok!) And I got to cowboy suit up! I wore my cowboy boots, my cowboy hat, and my cowboy shirt! And the company was fantastic!!! It was a pretty great night! LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!

Thanks again Chris & Emily for inviting us!

No comments: