Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reasons I LOVED Today!

Here are just a few reasons why I LOVED today! In no particular order...

1. Reba's new CD comes out next week...making it less than 7 days!!!

2.Brooks & Dunn are breaking up!!! I hate Brooks & Dunn and so that just makes me happy!

3. George Strait's new CD came out today! (It is so good...and he is GORGEOUS!)

4. I gave blood today! (I triple love to give blood!) When they poked me - it didn't work on the first stick - they had to poke around until they got it. It was the first time ever - I have ALWAYS bled on the first poke before. So that part was NOT one of the reasons I loved today.

5. BDeanna stopped at Barnes & Noble on her way home from work today just because she loves me! She stopped to pick up the People Country magazine that Reba is on the cover of because I couldn't find it anywhere! I LOVE BDeanna!

6. Beauty & The Beast rehearsal. They are seriously sounding sooooooooooo good!!!!

7. I got to hold Baby Celia thru the whole rehearsal...she is such a good baby and so dang cute! I even got to feed her!

8. Talking to Leslie & Shelby after rehearsal

9. Talking to Leslie forever in the parking lot after rehearsal

10. Texting my best friend for the last couple days!

11. Did I mention less than a week til Reba's new CD comes out?

12. Did I mention I got to hold the baby thru all of rehearsal?

13. Now I am going to fall asleep watching Pushing Daisies...the perfect way to end a great day!

Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hate B&D? How dare you? Just kidding. :-) About your #4: you probably just got someone who didn't know what they were doing. I was always bad at drawing blood.

lindylou said...

Tara, I love you!

Myndi said...

I dunno if we can be friends anymore after your hatred of brooks and dunn and all your ill wishing of them is finally coming to fruiation. They are some of the only contry I can stand. lol and can you again explain why you love giving blood? I'm still a little confused. I always loved giving plasma cuz they paid me and I love money but you're doing it all noble and free, I don't understand. lol see ya friday ;)