Monday, August 10, 2009

Kati was in town!!

You know how you have some friends that you can talk to everyday and also go weeks without talking to but it makes no difference? The moment you see each other it is as if absolutely no time as passed? That is the way it is with my friend Brandi! We just 'get' each other ya know!?!?

Anyways, so back in high school and the few years after that, we spent ALOT of time up at her dad's house in Logan and in turn I became really good friends with her family! So not only do I have a best friend Brandi but I also got an extra family! Her sister Kati was in town for the week from California, we were all supposed to spend the day at Lagoon but it got canceled cuz of the 'rain'. That made Becky & I very happy but Kati, not so much! She was NOT HAPPY about the canceling of Lagoon! Anyways, we ended up having a BBQ and just hanging out at Brittni's (so much better than Lagoon!).


Me with Cami & Kati (this was Cami's 'sexy face') :)


All the sisters! Brandi, Cami, Brittni, Kati, Becky, & Me! We seriously had so much fun!


In the picture on Brittni's camera - they are actually touching tongues. EWWWW!!!! The reason my eyes are closed is cause I was laughing so hard!

Here are all the girls!
Me, Brandi, Cindy, Brittni w/Jazlyn
Becky, Cami w/Tyra, Kati

Years ago, Cami came and stayed at my house for a few days (I think this time it was for the Shania Twain concert but I could be wrong) and during that time, Becky & Cami played ALOT of Donkey Kong Country on the Super Nintendo, well I have downloaded Donkey Kong Country onto my Wii and as soon as Cami found that out she wanted to go to my house to play! Unfortunately our leaving cause Tyra to be VERY unhappy! The only thing that calmed her down was me promising to bring my Mr. Potatoe Head toys back with us. We actually had alot of fun playing...and as you can see...Cami & Tyra had the most fun!




I just had to spend the whole time making sure Cindy didn't try to steal my toys...she was a little jealous!!!!

We had such a good time! It was fun just to get together and get caught up and see each other again!!! I LOVE them!!!

No comments: