Thursday, August 6, 2009

I HATE Spiders!

So I'm sitting in the basement organizing my DVD's (putting away the DVD's that people have borrowed and now brought back) and I'm talking to Becky on the phone when I see out of the corner of my eye what I think is a spider run across the floor. Our carpet down here is kinda a color that spiders blend into so I wasn't sure...and of course it kinda ran under the rug...so definitely not sure. So I'm talking to Becky and say "I think I just saw a spider so if I start screaming I am not getting raped!" So we keep talking and I am just standing there staring at the place on the floor I last saw the spider (because I can't move...for fear of it crawling on me or disappearing on me) and we are talking through what I am going to do if it crawls back out (normally we just stand and scream HELP until someone comes to our rescue...but I was home alone so I had to take care of the situation myself!) and then I see it (it was definitely a spider...not HUGE...but definitely big...way way bigger than I wanted to deal with on my own) so of course I start screaming!!! Then luckily it crawled along the bottom of the TV and so I used a Wii game case (rented so I didn't even get spider guts on my own) to smash it. EW EW EW EW EW...not only am I afraid of spiders (terribly terribly afraid) but I also HATE the sound that smashing them makes! I did set the phone down as I smashed it to save Becky's ears but I screamed alot and EW EW EW-ed ALOT!!!!

I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!

P.S. Growning up I used to pay my brother a dime for each spider he killed for me! I could even wake him up in the middle of the night and he would kill the spiders for me!!!! Those are the days I miss!!!

DID I MENTION I HATE SPIDERS!!!!

1 comment:

Myndi said...

poor tara. what you need is something that eats spiders. like a lizard or something to run around your house. when i get older and don't have to pay extra rent for it I'm getting a mongoose to protect me from snakes. just a suggestion