Saturday, November 15, 2008

Aida Cast Party

It's almost midnight so I've got to hurry and put this blog up!!! Aida closed last night (sad) but we got to have an awesome cast party tonight! They reserved the conference room at a hotel and we were able to all meet there, have some great food, and sing some karaoke (well I didn't sing but I enjoyed others singing!) So here are a couple of pics from our fun night!

The AWESOME cake that Meganne made!!!

Radames & Aida! (aka Mason & Anthony's hands)

Leah & Taylor singing 'Summer Lovin'

Me & Holly!

Keilani, Me, & Leah

Leah singing 'I Will Survive'

Me, Holly, & Meganne

Keilani, Nicole, Jamila, & I

Jessica, Keilani, Nicole, Jamila, Milly, & Leah singing 'Dancing Queen'

Meganne, Jaydynn, Piannie, Jessica, Nicole, Keilani, Sami (hiding in the back), Milly, Jamila, & Leah singing 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'

Cory, Eddie, Jake, Jordan, Bryan, Taylor, Anthony, & Mason singing 'You Are My Fire'

Me & Leah!

Leah & Cory singing 'From This Moment'

The awesome, awesome gift that Holly made for Dennis (our director). She cut off pieces of everyone's Nubian costumes and made this! Then she had us all sign the back! (I wish now that I had gotten a copy of that!)

And that was some of our awesome cast party!!!

It was actually a pretty great day all together! We had strike for our set this morning and had almost everyone show up so it went really quick! Then I went to a baby shower of an old friend! We were best friends for years starting when we were in 5th (I think) grade! We always called her Big Becky (not because of size, because she was older than my sister who was Little Becky) It was soooooooo good to see her and her mom! So many old memories came back! Then I came home and Emily and I just read our books and crashed for hours! (best way to spend a Saturday in my opinion!) Then we headed to the cast party and after that Cory & Leah came over and we just hung and played a little bit of the wii!!! All in all...a pretty great day! I seriously have the best friends EVER!!!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yay! I came in the beginning and the end of the party and was way bummed to have missed all the cool stuff in between! I love your posts, Tara :) Keep up the good work!

Betsey said...

Great pictures you cutie!! I'm glad you had such a great day :). That cake WAS AMAZING!!