Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life Changing Experiences!

Kelli so wonderfully posted the following comment on my first blog
"
And I LOVE that you have finally courageously joined the blogging world because as we know from Ross Matthew's "Fold it Like a Taco" a blog can change your life!!! Welcome!"
Let me explain! Kelli & I used to work together (until a couple months ago when she quit to do other things...but I won't dwell on that now!) and we fell in love with Ross! I honestly can't remember how it happened. (Kelli if you remember how it started please comment!) It could have been because we watched a really funny video of Ross with The Crocodile Hunter, or it could have been that I like Rosie's blog and she talks about Ross, or it could have been a number of other things. But the important thing is that we found this video! (posted below) It is really the first talky blog I remember watching. Kelli & I watched it together and laughed until we cried...no kidding...we had actual tears streaming down our faces! Then we watched it again and again and again! Then a few days later we watched it again! Then weeks (and months later) when we had a hard day at work we watched it again! And each time it was as good as the last! I don't shed as many tears now but I still LOVE it! I still check his blog regularly and although none have been as 'life changing' there are many that have caused me to laugh out loud! And if nothing else, have caused me regular enjoyment! So as Kelli said "a blog can change your life" and this one has truly done that! So thank you Kelli and thank you Ross! I hope you enjoy it even a fraction as much as I have!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Sorry...I can't get the video to play...I'm hoping its just me and it'll work fine for you all...but I'm too tired tonight to care, so I'll check it in the morning and fix it if it still won't play!

Kelli said...

I totally got the video to work & my sister, Kristen & I just watched it with again tears coming to our eyes! It doesn't get much better than this people! And I feel so honored to be featured in your blog! Yes!

Anonymous said...

Super funny! you make me happy!

Myndi said...

oh. my. Funny! that is amazingly awesome!!!!!!! amazingly!! I'm sitting in class rolling.. thank you for bringing that joy to the blogging world

Anonymous said...

I love Ross, but I hope he didn't wear that cardigan to the tonight show! Thanks for sharing him.

-Audrey