Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brady's Farewell

Today was Brady's farewell! He is going to be such an awesome missionary! He gave a great talk today to a chapel FULL of people who know and love him! Below are some pictures I took at his house afterwards!

Me & Brady
Me & Lisa in our 'Reba' clothes! Yes, Reba has a clothing line! Lisa's skirt is Reba and my shirt & shirt are Reba!

Aria & I

She has wanted to marry Brady for a while now, but apparently she has some other boys that are possibilities because she told Brady "I just don't know who I want to marry". It is just so tough at 4 to decide which cute boy to marry!

Me, Leslie, & Lisa

Good luck Brady! You'll be AWESOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think these are the first pictures I've ever seen that show more than just your head and shoulders. You look different with a body.