Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Cute Kids!

So I had no idea what I wanted to blog about today so I started looking through my pictures trying to come up with something fun! And when I got to these pictures I knew this was my blog for the day!!

I have been friends with Star since I think it was my sophomore and her freshman year! We were in marching band together and both played the flute! As time's gone on we've stayed pretty close! We don't see each other much but we get together occasionally and are able to get caught up on our lives! She now has two totally cute and adorable little kids! When Aiden was only about a month or so old she let me come over and dress him up in my build-a-bear clothes! So much fun! Unfortunately that was before I had my digital camera so I don't have any of those pictures to show off. But about 3 months or so ago she let me come over and dress her couple week old little Brynlee in build-a-bear clothes! Oh my gosh! So cute!!! Here are some of the pictures from our dress up party!

This is my favorite one! I LOVE her little grin!

Dressed up as a Christmas present!

Dorothy! Complete with the ruby slippers and a toto dog!

Snow White

A valentine's fairy

So cute! Look how happy she is!

She didn't really like this outfit! But her little sad face is so cute!

Princess Aurora


She really didn't like this hat!

This was the last dress up we did and although she is not happy...she is still dang cute!

After this we wrapped her up in a blanket and I got to hold her until she fell asleep! That is one of the best things in the world! Holding a little baby while they sleep!!

Thanks Star for letting me play Build-A-Bear dress up with Brynlee!

5 comments:

Lissagerl said...

So, those are cute pictures. But, I think the real comment is why do you have so many build a bear clothes and why do you want to dress babies in them? :)

Myndi said...

I agree witht he above(or below however this turns out) poster. Do you just keep a pile of build a bear clothes and attack all new babies with them? ;)

Tara said...

I have a HUGE rubbermaid container that contains all my build-a-bear clothes! To say that we (the women in my house) LOVE build-a-bears would be an understatement! And there are few things I love more than dressing and undressing babies...so if you combine those two things...you get build-a-bear dress up!

Tara said...

And to answer the question...I play build a bear dress up as often as I possibly can! I'll try to find pictures of the other times I have played to post on here!

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

I love it tara. Thanks for posting those cute pics of my baby. I love how you dress little babies in build a bear clothes. i think it is adorable. i would do the same if I had any.