Friday, November 14, 2008

Jenn Comes Home In A Month!

My really good friend Jenn is serving a mission and she comes home a month from today!!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited! I did get to see her a year ago when she was home to have surgery on her knee but it still feels like it's been forever and I am so ready for her to be home! I know she is working hard and going to have mixed feelings about wanting to stay and wanting to come home at the same time! (Come on...all you returned missionaries know what I mean!) But as for me...I'll just be glad to have her back! Following are a few pics of us thru the years! (update: there are lots of pictures...sorry if its boring but I tried to be selective and there are still a ton!!)

Lana, Megan, Jenn, Amy, Me, Justin, & Jeff @ the cabin! We got it on the second try! (the important thing to note is the year before it took us about 15 pictures to get us all in the air at the same time!)

Same people as the picture above! This picture is just such a classic Jenn thing to do!


For Halloween our stake had a '80's theme and so Jenn was MTV!


This was our last fire/roasting party we had before Jenn left and the smoke kept getting in her eyes!

Me, Kenzie, & Jenn @ Applebee's after she got set apart as a missionary!



Having one of our classic 'laundry room talks' on the first night we got to see her when she was home to have her surgery!

Top: Lana & I, Bottom: Amy, Megan, & Jenn @ Megan's wedding

Me & Jenn @ the Def Lepperd/Journey concert! Aren't we rockin' it with our sunglasses?

We drove to Colorado to see the Braves (Jenn is a huge fan - obviously) play the Rockies. So Jenn was covered in Braves attire and painted her face...the best part is...the red wouldn't wash off!!! She washed her face when we got back for the night and smeared the red all over and ended up with a very red face!!!! One of the funniest things I've seen in my entire life!!!

PINK LLAMAS!!!!! You can't really tell in this pic but we are all sporting the power pony! Tiff, Lana, Jenn, Lisa, Megan, Amy, Me

This was at my surprise birthday party, which happened to be April Fools! This was right after Megan & Jeff 'fake got engaged'. It was a cruel cruel trick! So Jenn got Megan back by shoving a cupcake in her face (and if you know Jenn or Megan...that is not an unusual thing to do)


This was after Megan & Jeff got engaged for real!! Do you like Jenn's sunburn line - she had a knee brace on! Megan, Jenn, Amy, Me, Emmalee, Emily

Me, Amy, Jenn, Ty, Megan, Jeff @ Lava Hot Springs. In case you were wondering six full grown people will fit in the mineral tub in the rooms!


Jeff, Megan, Amy, Jenn, Phil, Ty (looking confused in the background), & Me skiing


Jenn, Amy, Tiff, Me, Megan, Churi on Liberty Island


Me, Megan, & Jenn in Times Square! One of my very favorite places to be!


Lana, Aleesha, Becky, Me, Jenn, & Megan @ Dinner in Lava Hot Springs!


Becky, Me, Megan, & Jenn having fun on Temple Square!

Jenn, Lana, Nil, Me, & Megan! WE LOVE FROOTIES!

And there it is...my tribute to Jenn!! See ya in a month!!! Love ya girl!

2 comments:

Kady said...

Hey Tara! I'm so glad you found me. It is so fun to keep up this way - I love it. Looks like things are going great for you! I can't wait to see what you're up to next!

Anonymous said...

What no Bikini Pictures. Hot Girl like you needs to show some skin.