Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun Night!!!

For my blog today I was going to review Twilight since that seems to be the talk around town lately but instead I have something much more fun to blog about so Twilight will just have to wait for another day! (in short - I didn't like it)

My friend Jacqie is in town from St. George with her little girl Jade! We (Me, Jacqie, & our other friend Rachael) went to lunch today and after lunch decided we didn't get enough time together so we decided we should hang out later! So here are a few pictures of my fun night with Jacqie & Jade and Rachael & her two little girls Madalyn & Olivia! (Rachael's husband Chris was also here but didn't get in any of the pictures) ENJOY!!!

Jacqie, Me, & Rachael! (We've now been friends for over 10 years!!!! and have had some GREAT times!)

Olivia & Me

Madalyn & the turkeys

Jade!

Olivia grinning!

US AGAIN!!!

Madalyn, Me, & Jade

Again! Aren't they cute!

Jacqie & Jade

I Love this picture! Me & Jade

Now wasn't that much more fun than me writing all the reasons I thought Twilight wasn't a good movie!

Such a fun night! I love when friends come over to play!

3 comments:

Betsey said...

How fun! Please give Jacqie a hug for me. :) I love the picture of you and Jade!

Kelland and Ashley said...

Aw! Super cute pictures! You did't like the movie huh? I haven't seen it yet...but I plan to!

Annie said...

Cutie cutie kids :)