Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Today is a big day for me! I've been tagged for the first time!!! Thanks Mandy Sue!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags hands down! I wrap the least amount possible!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial! And pre-lit!!!! Then Pine Scented Glade Plug-In for effect!
3. When do you put up the tree? I don't! My family puts it up sometime after Thanksgiving but I'm always conveniently not home!
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually between Christmas & New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Not at ALL!!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know if it's really my 'favorite' gift but the year I was 3 I asked for a "hungry hungry hippo and ET doll" and that is my favorite story!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I have a precious moments tender tails nativity scene!
8. Hardest person to buy for? This year it seems to be everyone!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Normally I spend all year paying attention to little hints by people so by Christmas I have lists of ideas in my head of what to get for people but this year I have nothing!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I have totally slacked the last couple years but everytime I have done Christmas Cards it was by mail!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't really remember any!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? That is such a hard question! There are soooooo many! Elf, Christmas Vacation, Muppet Christmas Carol, The Grinch (both versions), there is no way I can make that decision!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as I start having ideas to buy
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I really love the sugar cookies my aunt makes, also we always seem to make fudge around Christmas time!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree ? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love Christmas music! I am the kind of person that could listen to it all year round! So as for having a favorite I don't think I could pick just one! I do have favorite versions of each song though!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Mickey Mouse actually
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open one gift Christmas Eve (and no its not PJ's) and the rest Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I love this time of year!!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The majority of my ornaments are Precious Moments but there is really no theme or color!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Our tradition is usually Turkey and all that stuff!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't really know this year, I've asked for a few wii things and an ipod, oh and a bread machine!
26. Who are you going to tag for this Christmas questionaire?? This is the hard part. But I think I'm gonna tag Lesley, Lana, Myndi, Piannie, & Star, and anyone else who would like to be tagged!!!

So there is my first tag! It was actually kinda fun! And now I'm gonna get ready to for everyone to come over cuz we're going to Twilight tonight!! I'll let you know what I think tomorrow!

2 comments:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

Awesome Tara, I love getting to know you better.

Betsey said...

So fun to here more about you Tara! :)