Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Love Babies!

My friends Lesley & Isaac had the cutest baby just over a month ago on September 30th! His name is William Steven and I FINALLY got to hold him and see him in person!! (I'd only seen him thru blog prior to this)

Lesley, baby Will, & I


Lesley's sister Kelly had a baby two weeks ago (the boys are 3 weeks apart) named Christian! (William is in my left arm and Christian is in my right) The only thing better than getting to hold a baby is getting to hold two babies! Especially when they both just lay there and sleep!


My dad cross-stitched this really amazing picture for them! This is Lesley & Isaac and I'm holding Will up behind the picture! When Lesley opened it, you could tell she absolutely LOVED it! Her response was "I couldn't ask for one but I was secretly hoping you'd make me one!" My dad only makes them for those he loves the most so you know you guys are pretty special!


The twins in the back, Lana & Lesley, My mom is holding Christian, and I'm holding Will! Such a fun picture!!


Becky is kinda afraid of babies (until they are old enough they can hold their head up on their own) and prefers toadmire them from a distance but we couldn't pass up this opportunity to have her hold two at one time! Can you just see the absolute terror in her face? The whole time she held them she didn't move a muscle! But don't worry...she only had to hold them long enough to take a picture then we rescued her (and Christian & Will)!!

8 comments:

Myndi said...

Dear Tara,
You win. You got to hold two adroably cute (real) little boys and I'm sitting here watching Ellie's fake plastic girl robot baby for class.. you win.
Love, Myndi

Tara said...

I do win!

Anonymous said...

I love the babies! I miss Lucy and Becky and you!!!

Lissagerl said...

Wow! Your dad cross-stitches? That just doesn't seem like a Russ thing to do. Cool, though!

Betsey said...

Tara!! I'm so glad to find your blog!! What a sweet post...I am SO jealous that you held those 2 angels. I am adding you to our blog :) I love you girl!!
Love Betsey

The Gaston's said...

Ohhhh yeah!!! I just love Lana and Les.. i miss you all. We need to get together soon!! I love the blog updates!!

Annie said...

What cutie pie babies!! Skyler and Hayden are 5 weeks apart. Brings back good memories:)

The Smith crew said...

Lana told me you started a blog, way to go! And these pics were taken when I was gone-darn it! I would love some copies. Don't the Garrett's just have such gorgeous babies? I guess Russ doesn't love me enough cuz Christian didn't get a cross-stitch, kidding! It is beautiful though.