Monday, November 24, 2008

Cute Kids!

Okay so every week (well pretty much every week) on Sunday night at 10 I go to family prayer at my other families (Brent & Deanna) house! There used to be a ton of us but now I'm pretty much the only one who still goes. And I LOVE it! It's really the only time I see them anymore so I always try to make it a point to go! Anyways...so they have this cute cute cute grandson named Ethan! Clear back in May we decided we wanted to try out the new Frontrunner and go to Build A Bear at the Gateway. So me, my Mom, & Becky invited Deanna (we always go to Build A Bear together) to go with us who of course brought Ethan (what 4 year old boy wouldn't want to go??)

Me, Ethan, & Deanna on the train

Becky & Ethan - how cute is that?

My mom & Deanna on the train home

Me, Ethan, & Becky on the ride home

Becky trying to get Ethan to fall asleep!

Ethan wanted Becky to sit like him (the falling asleep part obviously didn't work)

Becky & Ethan really bonded and had lots of fun (as you can see in the pictures) but Ethan totally remembers me and we have been the best of friends since then!

So anyways...back to the reason I am posting this blog! So sometimes when I get to family prayer Ethan, Hunter, and his parents are still there. About a month ago he was there and I read him and his brother Hunter a book (an I spy Disney Cars book) while we were waiting for the movie that everyone else was watching to get over. So cute story, there was one thing that I found (probably a car or sticker or something) and he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said 'thank you for finding it for me'! SO CUTE!!!! And keep in mind that was a month ago! Well I get to family prayer last night right after Ethan's parents had told him it was time to go home, so needless to say he was pretty sad about that (what child ever WANTS to leave their grandparents house) but when I got there, he told his grandma that we needed to go on the train again (remember how that was back in May, I can't believe he remembers that it was me he went with) and then when his parents reminded him it was time to clean up to go home he said, 'but wait, she needs to read me a book first' and then he took off up the stairs and immediately came back with the Disney Cars I Spy book!! Can you believe he remembered that? He then handed me the book and sat right next to me and then Hunter crawled up and sat on my lap as we found all the hidden things on all the pages! SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE little kids!

No comments: