Monday, November 10, 2008

My First Blog

Here I go...entering the blogging world! And what better way than by explaining my coming to the blog world story...I'm what I like to call a blog stalker...I read lots and lots of peoples blogs (which will hopefully be linked to on here once I figure out how!) and love to keep up to date with everyone's life and have been wanting to start my own for a long time now...only problem was I needed a cool web address name. I asked friends, family, and pondered for a long time and even though we came up with some good ideas I just wasn't sold on anything! Til one night I am talking to my friend Cory and we are once again brainstorming and I'm trying to explain to him that I want something more than just my name cause that's boring (sorry to all of you who have used just your name) So I said it needs to be something fun like www dot (used my hands to make brackets - if you know me you know I use my hands alot) insert cool name here dot blogspot dot com. And Cory says 'that's it' and I say 'I know, I need a cool name' and he says 'no, that's it, it should be www.insertcoolnamehere.blogspot.com' and I get very excited (as I tend to do alot!) and decide now that I have the perfect name, I can finally start a blog. Well of course with my luck, that web address is already taken, I tried cool, fun, neat, and they were all taken. I was so sad and disappointed! Well finally just a couple days ago I decided to try fantastic! And as you all know...it was available! So here I am....located at... http://www.insertfantasticnamehere.blogspot.com/ !! I could not be more excited to start sharing my fun stories (well I enjoy them and I hope you do too) and many many pictures with my friends, family, and strangers all around the world!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey you mentioned me!! I love it. It's about time that you did this!!!

Kelland and Ashley said...

Yay Tara! Now we check your blog and become your own blog stalkers:)

Tiffany said...

Hooray! Another blog to stalk!

Annie said...

Way to go, good-lookin'! Nice blog hot stuff. You blog-rock my world :) Looking forward to more posts, sista!

Tara said...

Yay! I love that you guys left comments and I'm so excited to be blog stalked! I feel so important!

Lissagerl said...

I like the name. Good choice!

Kelli said...

It's not a terrible thing to use your own name as a blog name! But I do love your blog name- it's perfect! Although I didn't think that "the purple Reba picture blog" wasn't a bad name either! And I LOVE that you have finally courageously joined the blogging world because as we know from Ross Matthew's "Fold it Like a Taco" a blog can change your life!!! Welcome!

Myndi said...

I love your name!!!! it's freakin awesome! and now I can blog stalk you... and virtually stalk you on yoville, and text stalk you... lol you'll never get rid of me!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA

Crystal said...

I hope you don't mind my peeking on your blog! We have one too, but it's private so LMK if you want an invite! Good to see you!

Crystal Stanger James