Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving day!!!

Today was a pretty fantastic day! It started out this morning with Turkey Bowl organized by Leah! (was earlier than I normally would have gotten up but totally worth it!) She did a great job and there were tons of people there! And many of them were Aida cast people and although its only been like 2 weeks since we closed...I've missed them so it was SOOOOOO good to see them again!
Now if you know me at all...you know I'm not really athletic in ANY way shape or form! So I just sat on the sidelines and enjoyed watching everyone else play! They seemed to have a great time and there were no injuries so I'd say it turned out pretty well!

Here is Sami keeping me company before she went in to play!

And here is Meganne when she first got there!

I couldn't really see the screen of my camera cuz it was so bright out so I just took a ton of pictures hoping when I got home and could load them on my computer, that there'd be some good ones worth posting! I think there are a couple worth posting! I'll point out anything I think is worthy!

Okay - I had to post this one to show the awesome short/pant thing Jake has going on! Fantastic!



Leah tackling Candace...not sure why but fun to watch!

Just a little Jamila & Cory


Eddie with the ball!


Eddie getting pushed out of bounds! And notice how much Leah and Cory are into the game...just standing there watching!

Great action shot!

After Turkey Bowl I headed home and then we (my family) headed to Smithfield for Thanksgiving dinner!

Chris, Me, & Becky

The day consisted of alot of this...

and this....

We really like to sit around and talk...so that is what most of the day was! LOVED IT!

After we had eaten and were full...no one wanted to move

Then for the highlight of my day! My cousin Tiffany (the one I was closest to growning up) and her family came over! And she has a cute 3 month old named Owen! This was the first time I'd actually seen him so of course the moment she walked in I went straight to the baby! And she pulled him right out of his carseat for me to hold! (She knows me so well)

Me with Owen

Everytime I would hold the camera up he would lift his head up and look right at it! So great for taking pictures! I didn't get any of him smiling so you could see his cute cute dimple though.

Owen

My cousin Chris and his friends the Dinosaurs!

So that was my Thanksgiving! I have spent the rest of the night being lazy, laying in bed, reading! Makes for a pretty great day! I LOVE people! So my main Thanksgiving thoughts are I have the best family and friends and am thankful everyday for being so blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: