Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blast From The Past!

Okay so since my blog has been so boring lately and since today would be another boring day...I decided to pull out a little something from my birthday this last year! Here's the back story...Leslie & Isaac were going to tell me they were pregnant for my birthday gift but the secret was already out so on the drive up here Isaac decided that wasn't enough so he wrote me this song! He seriously wrote it on the way up here! I LOVE IT!!!! IT IS FANTASTIC!!! There are ALOT of inside jokes so if you don't know me too well then it probably won't be as good...but it was PERFECT!!!!



Isn't Isaac awesome! I've never had a song written for me before!

4 comments:

Lana Schow said...

Hilarious! The best part is you can totally hear me and Cory laughing! I love Isaac and Lesley!

Trish said...

Tara Leigh! This is your favorite Trish Leigh! I have been meaning to comment on your blog since you did on mine awhile ago! So, here goes! That is one AWESOME song that Isaac wrote! He is amazing in so many ways and that is so cool that he wrote you that song! I hope that you are doing well and still partying and laughing!

Anonymous said...

That song is great, you never told me about it.

Isaac said...

I am going to record that again for you for reals.