Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quick Post

Here is just a quick post cause I'm tired and headed to bed!!! :)

Today was a pretty great day! I love my calling in the detention center and today just re-confirmed that for me! I felt really good about my lesson in Sunday School at the singles branch! Then today was the First Presidency Christmas Devotional! So me, Amy, my mom, my dad, Ed, & Kathy headed to the conference center in Salt Lake! It was really a good time! The devotional was really good! A nice simple devotional! My favorite part was that the tickets I had were in the Terrace in the section where the deaf people sit to see the sign language interpreters so I got to watch it in sign!!! Fantastic! Then Amy & I came back to my house, watched last weeks Heroes, and then I went to family prayer!

Great day!

Good night!

No comments: