Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just A Few Things...

Today was Jenn's Speak In Sacrament Meeting Day (formerly known as a Homecoming) and she did a fabulous job!

Baby Addie was so cute today! I got to hold her through sacrament and then quite a bit when we were back at Jenn's, she is so dang fun! Here she is in her cute as can be purple outfit! (I got it for her!!) Check out the socks!!!!


Jenn really likes Baby Addie too!!!!

Here they are checking out the tree together!

And here is a much better picture of Elizabeth with the cross-stitch my dad made them for Christmas! The important thing to note is that my dad HATES to cross-stitch words...and this one has ALOT of words!! He must really like them!


That's about all I've got today! The rest of my day has been spent sleeping and watching TV. So nothing exciting!

1 comment:

Kelland and Ashley said...

Super Cute baby! Today I got to watch my niece "Abby" during sacrament meeting. Sounds pretty close to Addie. We must be on the same wavelenth:)