Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Good Day

Tonight there was a huge fireside at the Ogden Tabernacle. It was put on by the Ogden Mission and it included all 190 missionaries, Heartbound (the reason Debbie & I went), and T minus 5. I called Debbie yesterday and asked her if she wanted to go with me and she said yes! So we headed over there, got our seats and waited for it to start. And let me just say it was an EXCELLENT fireside! TOTALLY worth going! It was fun to sit and think about my mission and all the good memories I have of it. It's been just under 6 years ago that I got home! Good time!

I (well Debbie was the one actually taking the picture) couldn't get a good picture because it was too dark with out the flash and too far away with the flash. But here is the best one I got!


After the fireside Debbie & I went up to talk to Heartbound. (We have been friends with them for about 10 years now)

Debbie, Debbie, Lori, & Me - Me'Chel was off talking so we had to take the picture without her
(Don't mind the finger in the top corner - my camera batteries died just after this picture was finished so I couldn't check it to see if it turned out or if we needed to retake it, so this is the best we've got!)

After the fireside Debbie & I went back to her daughter Kami's so that I could meet Cooper! Cooper was born on Wednesday and was 7 lbs 14 oz and 21 in long! And is soooooo cute!

Me & Cooper


Isn't he cute!

Kami even let me look at his feet!

Okay, let me explain...I LOVE baby feet! Pretty much my favorite part of a baby (well that and their cute little butts!) So we unwrapped him so I could see how long and skinny and dang freakin cute his feet are! Thanks Kami for letting me come over and CONGRATULATIONS on such a cute perfect baby! (and thanks Debbie for sending me the pictures)

And because i didn't have any batteries I didn't get any pictures of my fun game night after I left Kami's! I got to go play games with Brandon and some of his friends! Let me just say there was a lot of laughing that went on and even more fun! I love meeting new people...especially fun ones!

So all in all...today was a pretty good day...its been a overall crummy week so it's nice to have good things to blog about and keep me positive!

4 comments:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

I loved your good day. If you do have a bad day though, you could vent on your blog. It helps (that is what steph said). That baby is so stinkin cute.

Trouble said...

um do you think you could have a baby so I could look at it's feet???

Myndi said...

Baby feet huh? lol cute.. who is heartbound?

Tara said...

Heartbound is an LDS singing group. They have a few cd's out. We (Debbie & I) became friends with them when our stake and their stake did laurel legacy together! They are awesome!