Saturday, December 20, 2008

It must be in the Genes

Okay let me start with the most important thing that happened today! Those of you who know anything about me...know that I LOVE REBA!!! I love love love Reba. Some would say obsessed...some say stalker...some just mock me at every possible turn...and some just think, 'oh it's tara'. Well my cousin Brandon loves Star Wars. I kinda always knew that but it wasn't until I was at his house today that I found out his obsession with Star Wars equals and possibly even surpasses my obsession with Reba. I know...you're wondering if that's even possible! It is...I'm so not kidding! In his house, he has a Star Wars room. A freakin' Star Wars room...I have only dreamed about having a Reba room!

Here are a couple pictures I took of his collection!


When I asked him why some were opened and why some where still in the package. He said because the ones he has opened, he also has another one that is unopened. To which I replied very sarcastically "I have no idea waht you mean...I DO NOT have two copies of all of Reba's cd's so that I can open one and leave one in the plastic"! I seriously could not love his room more!


Yes, he even has a Star Wars Christmas Tree!


I also got to hold my cousin Tiffany's cute cute baby again! He is such a good baby! Just lays there and smiles and grins the whole time!

Owen

Look at his cute dimple! This is the only picture I got of him smiling! All the other pictures he had kinda a panic look! He would smile up until the flash went off then he would just stare!

This was the cross-stich my dad made for Kim & Elizabeth

Paul & Vicki! - Paul, you are now on my blog!!!!

Vicki brought a fun game called the Reindeer game! We played boys against girls...I think the boys won, but only because they got done first...both the boys and girls reindeers looked great! They had to put a pair of pantyhose on and the legs become the antlers...see pictures below! So fun! I was in charge of picture taking!

My dad was the boy reindeer

The boys hard at work

Natalie was the girl reindeer

The girls hard at work




The finished reindeers! Don't they look great!

For dessert we had Rootbeer floats! The boys were all sitting eating theirs and enjoying them...then Aidan says "this is just so daleesious...eva" That word is delicious but I tried to type it in his cute little kid accent! It was so cute!

Cody, Tayson, & Aidan

So as you can see we had a pretty good Skinner Family Christmas Party! It was lots of fun!

3 comments:

Isaac said...

That come come ye saints cross-stitch was way more amazing and intricate than I had envisioned. Go Russ! That party looked like tons of fun.

Trouble said...

oh I love your family - they're in the package MIB (mint in-box) so he can sell them one day when he needs the money!

Anonymous said...

Seeing Russ in pantyhose makes my day ggggggg:)