Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday!!

Today was a pretty busy but great day!

For starters when I woke up this morning....IT WAS SNOWING!!!!!!!!! I triple love the snow! Perfect way to start the day!

The first thing I did this morning was get my haircut. (Normally it is a whole big day 'Haircut Day' and it includes a whole dinner tradition but since that didn't happen this time I'll wait until it actually does before I blog about it!) My hair needed to be cut soooooo bad! I called Rachael last week practically begging for any time she could fit me in, and today was the lucky day! I love haircut day! (and the best hair day is always the day after)

Then I met Lisa, Leslie, & Morgan at the playhouse and we headed to see our friend Jessica in Little Women. I had never seen the show (and am kinda embarrassed to admit that I've never even read the book) and I really enjoyed it. The music is really beautiful and I thought Jessica did a fantastic job! I don't really care for that theatre itself and it seemed like a really long show and the lighting was kinda annoying but other than that I enjoyed it! And the company was great!

After that I picked up some dinner and headed to Layton to visit my best friend Emily who was lucky (??) enough to get to work for 15 hours today. So to try to make it possible for her to make it through the last couple hours...I took her some food and a Dr. Pepper! So I got to hang out in the tech booth with her for about an hour! It was really fun!

Then I just headed home for a night of a whole lot of nothing-ness! But then Lana came over and I showed her the next step in knitting her socks! It has been so much fun showing her how to knit and I seriously can't believe how good she is! I also worked a little bit on my wallaby...I got over my fear off putting on the pouch and just did it...and I actually think that I might be doing it correctly! I took some pictures and added them below for Diana!! (and probably Audrey!)

Here is Lana working on her sock and me working on my wallaby!


It's kinda blurry but that's how far I am on my wallaby! I am so proud of myself! I've been reading the pattern and everything all by myself!

And that was the story of my fun day!

3 comments:

Myndi said...

what be a wallaby

Trouble said...

your wallaby looks PERFECT! what a surprise, it's purple!

Tara said...

A wallaby is a hooded sweater with a pocket! You can see in the picture that I have just started the pocket :)