Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oops!

So I woke up this morning and realized that I had not updated yesterday! What is wrong with me? No idea actually!!! So I am gonna tell about my not very exciting day yesterday right now and that will have to count as best as it can for yesterdays blog!

Woke up, went to work, started snowing once I got to work (!!!), snowed ALL DAY!!!, went to dinner with Leah (so fun!), helped Lisa run the box office at the playhouse, actually got to see Leah be Isabelle (excellent job), went home (slowly, the roads were very slick), talked to Emily online for a while (love her!), worked on the Blithe Spirit program, went to bed!

As you can see I had a very non-exciting day but was online for a long time last night and totally could have posted a blog but for whatever reason I didn't even think about it! Oh well!

P.S. It's snowing AGAIN!!!!! Great day!

No comments: