Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I LOVED Today!

Today was a great day! You know the kind of day where you wake up in a good mood and know that no matter what happens its going to be a great day? Well it was one of those days! FANTASTIC! Here is why (listed in chronological order)

1. Lots and Lots of Snow!

2. I got my nails done at lunch! I tried to take a picture to post on here but it just looked weird. I got kinda a light wintery green with glitter! I'm going for the winter look! And I love it!

3. Dinner with friends I love! My friend Jeri (aka Tom) is in town from Alaska for the holiday and she called yesterday and wanted to do dinner tonight. I was also able to get ahold of Star so she came too! It was such a fun time! We had to keep it kinda short since I had to be at the playhouse but it was still so fun! We laughed about old memories and got caught up on each others lives! It was fantastic! You know the kind of friends that you don't see or talk to for months but then when you get together it is just like old times. Well that is us!

Me, Star, Tom

4. Fun times running the box office at the playhouse! I really do love running the box office with Lisa! And there are so many people that I love that I get to see while I am there.

5. Having a girls night with Emily! We've both been so busy lately that it seems like its been forever since we got together to just hang out. And I've really missed that. So Emily (& Cydney - her cute niece) was able to come up for a few hours tonight and we watched The Holiday! I really do love that movie! And the company was fantastic! What a great way to end a wonderful day!

I think that was the all major points that made today such a great day! I LOVED Today!

No comments: