Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Laughing!

I LOVE to just sit around with friends and talk and laugh! Nothing else going on but just sitting around and enjoying each others company!! Jenn's mom threw her a kinda welcome home party tonight. And after most of the people left we just sat on the couch and had a good time. We mostly talked about funny old stories and quoted 'How I Met Your Mother' (Seriously funny show...we think Jenn needs to fall in love with it like we are! Even Lisa & Jared want to see it now that we quoted it and hysterically laughed all night!!!!) At some points we were laughing so hard we were crying! It was a fabulous night!

Below are some random pictures taken throughout the night, most of them taken by Kenzie (she's 5)! She actually took a ton but I just picked some of the best ones to represent the night!


Me & Jenn


Me & Baby Addie - she was actually awake and smiling long enough for me to hold her! Well when Jenn wasn't being a baby hog!


Kenzie wanted a picture of her lying on the floor!


Me & My Friend Brenda! I seriously LOVE her!


I guess Kelsey didn't want to sit close to us!

Kelsey being Hiro Nakamura! I seriously can't stop laughing at this picture!


Addie - Look how cute her little lip is!!! So cute!


Kenzie has amazing balancing skills! And Justin was willing to entertain her for hours!


Megan, Jenn, Amy, Me, Kenzie, Lana, Craig, & Taylor


Jenn, Megan, Me, & Amy

It was such a fantastic night! I LOVE my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be the nicest person in the world, because I don't know anyone who has as many friends as you do! I certainly don't, but I am not nice, so that explains that!

-Audrey

Annie said...

You know, that is so true! I don't know if I know anyone who has as many friends as you do either! Friend hog!

Tara said...

Thanks guys! I do consider myself very very lucky to have so many fantastic friends in my life!