Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged Again!!!

Lesley tagged me for my favorite movies! I tag anyone who wants to play but specifically Lana, Kelli, Diana, Audrey, Mandy Sue, & Stephanie Love (and if you guys don't want to then just pretend you didn't see your name here!)

For those of you who know anything about me at all...you know I LOVE movies! And I am frequently saying 'oh that's my favorite movie!' so this is super fun for me!!!! Warning: some may have more than one movie listed...sometimes it's just too hard to pick! (turns out almost all of them have more than one) And just for the record...I've had a hard time resisting the urge to type up my favorite lines from each movie as I've been posting them!

Here it goes...

A-American President
B-Back To The Future (all 3), Benny & Joon, Big, Bourne movies, Billy Madison (best Adam Sandler Movie Ever!)
C-Clue, Can't Buy Me Love, Chipmunks Adventure
D-Dear God, Dirty Dancing, Dumb & Dumber
E-E.T.
F-Ferris Bueller's Day Off, First Wives Club, Forever Love, Fried Green Tomatoes
G-Ghostbusters (both but first is better), Goonies
H-Hairspray, Happy Gilmore, Heavyweights
I-In & Out, I Am Legend
J-Juno
K-Kindergarten Cop
L-League Of Their Own, Liar Liar, Lilo & Stitch
M-Mary Poppins, Mean Girls, Music & Lyrics
N-Napoleon Dynamite, Notting Hill, Now & Then
O-One & Only Genuine Original Family Band, Orange County, Overboard
P-Pete's Dragon, Practical Magic, Private Eyes
Q- (can't think of any...sorry)
R-Return To Me, Rocketman,
S-Steel Magnolias (Seriously my number one favorite movie of all time!!!!), Savannah Smiles & Somewhere in Time (they are tied for my number 2 spot...its just coincidence that they all start with the same letter), Simon Birch, Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants, Son-in-Law, Superstar, Sweet Dreams
T-Three Amigos, Teen Witch, Tommy Boy, Tremors
U-Uncle Buck
V-View From The Top
W-What About Bob?, What Happens In Vegas, Where The Heart Is, Wizard Of Oz
X- (again...can't think of any...sorry)
Y-Young Frankenstein, You've Got Mail
Z-Zoolander

That was fun! I LOVE movies!!

2 comments:

Isaac said...

I knew you'd have fun doing this tag. It's fun to see what you came up with. I told Isaac we should start a tag of most quotable movies A-Z but people would probably list the same ones for each tag. We need to have a movie party---way overdue for one!

Kelland and Ashley said...

Wow Tara! I'm super impressed by all your listing abilites....whenever I have to list something I can't seem to think of anything! Hey, you listed the Chipmunks Adventure! I didn't think that anyone had ever seen that movie but me!