Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Boring!

I feel like I'm pretty boring lately, I guess the truth is really starting to come out! So far on this blog you all thought I was pretty exciting and did lots of fun stuff...well now you all know the truth...I'm a pretty boring person! And I am so exhausted that all I want to do is go to bed! So I'm just gonna summarize my day...work this morning...then I went to go visit my friends Annie & Shelby & Family (I had some tickets for them I needed to drop off) I seriously love them! Then I went to Music Man callbacks...I didn't do much but get to sit and enjoy so it made for a pretty good time! And that was pretty much my day...good times huh? :)

4 comments:

Myndi said...

you couldn't hide the truth for long ;)

Trouble said...

Don't give up, some days are so dull all you can write about is how dirty your house is but don't forget that we check your blog every day and we care about the tiniest detail of your life!

Stephanie said...

It sounds like you need to take a little break and come to Casper to visit me. It's only a six hour drive to landlocked bliss! The sad thing is that when you're bored it Utah, you can pretty much do anything. When you're bored in Casper you can bowl or see a movie. That's the extent of good times here!

Anonymous said...

Boring....???? Maybe you just want to go to bed because your life is a party and you need slome sleep once in awhile :) Contrary to popular belief your body does need just a little sleep now and then. I know that is hard for you to believe!!!!