Friday, December 12, 2008

Voice Male!

Every year the Payne side of my family (us, the Stotts, & Berchtolds et al) try to do something Christmas-y together! I think we've done something for the last 3 or so years. Last year we went to the zoo lights (BOOOOOOOOO) and this year we decided to go see the Voice Male Christmas concert!! And what an excellent idea it was! It was a fantastic concert! There was great music and they were very entertaining and funny!

First we all met for dinner at Wingers (and if you know me at all you know how much I love Wingers!) Then we headed to the Browning Center for the concert!

Me & Amanda waiting for them to open the house!

Me & Traeden & Casey

Half of the group! Brenna, Shelby, Traeden, Andy, Abbey, Mike, Casey, Mom, & Dad

The other half of us! Phil, Tina, Becky, Michael, Amanda, & I

Becky & Michael

Amanda, Me, Brenna, & Shelby

Casey likes to cheese it up for pictures!

Casey took the rest of these pictures! I love when people take my camera and snap away! I just picked the best of the bunch!

Mom & Dad

Abbey & Mike

Shelby, Traeden, & Andy

I think Shelby had enough of Casey's picture taking!

We had such a good time! I love when we get together with the family! We laughed alot! Great night!

No comments: