Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quick Update!

So I haven't posted for a few days! Sorry! But its been a week. A very emotional roller coaster type of week and I haven't wanted to blog for fear that the blogs would be negative...and who really wants to read negative stuff, right? But I have something fun to blog about today so I am ready to update again! Also I finished the family challenge of blogging everyday in November so it was kinda nice to not have to blog for a few days. And Audrey, in response to the next challenge...I accept! Blogging everyday from December 5 to January 6! I'm not going to officially accept on that website because if things go as I've been planning for the last year and a half (although it isn't looking good) - I will be without internet service over the New Year so I will miss a few days. Here's to blogging!!!!!

No comments: